Wednesday, February 16, 2011

History of My Blog's Name

Before I tell you where did I get the title of my blog, I want to share with you one of my experience.


One of my closest friends had a serious problem. So I asked her what it is. As she stated her problems, I give her a suggestion or offer how to solve her problem and I strengthen her. Every time she has a problem, she always approach me, she always tell me why is she lonely, why is she so sad, she share what she have experienced, bad or good. One day, she shared me again something. She tells me her problem but I don’t have any idea how to solve it. I just said to her, “Don’t lose hope. Be faithful,  ask help from God and I’ m sure that he will answer your prayer. Everything will be alright, believe.” In the morning, she tells me something, she thank me because I’ m always there when she need somebody to lean on. She thanks me because I always strengthen her. She thanks me because when in the time of sorrow, I’m always there beside her and I never left her alone. And she told, ‘’Thank you, you’re my optimistic comforter.”

I feel something good. I feel the happiness inside when she told me that thing. I’ m happy because my friend gained hope and strength because of me. I ‘m glad that I make someone happy, that I help my friend.
She said to me that I’ am a positive thinker, that even though I also have a problem, I never quit. I’ m optimistic, I’m hopeful. I’ m positive.


Paol is my nickname. Paol came from the word parol. I can’t deliver some words clearly when I was a child. When I see lots of parol in the park, it’s Christmas, I continue to speak, “paol, paol, ang daming paol!” I wish I made you laugh. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment