Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I' am a Responsible Netizen

As a human, a student, a youth, we all know that in our day is a day of the modern world. World that is being manipulated by technology because we is it in our daily lives. But it affects our lives. It may cause pollution, addiction, and yet, it can influence the youth particularly by the internet.

As I study about internet in Wikipedia, It says that The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that use the standard Internet Protocol Suite (TCP/IP) to serve billions of users worldwide. It is a network of networks that consists of millions of private, public, academic, business, and government networks, of local to global scope, that are linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents of the World Wide Web (WWW) and the infrastructure to support electronic mail.
Most traditional communications media including telephone, music, film, and television are reshaped or redefined by the Internet, giving birth to new services such as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) and IPTV. Newspaper, book and other print publishing are adapting to Web site technology, or are reshaped into blogging and web feeds. The Internet has enabled or accelerated new forms of human interactions through instant messaging, Internet forums, and social networking. Online shopping has boomed both for major retail outlets and small artisans and traders. Business-to-business and financial services on the Internet affect supply chains across entire industries.

Because of internet, many of our youth is being addicted in gaming, chatting and other form of entertainment that influence much of us. Some are being lost there way because of irresponsible use of the internet.

 I’ m a responsible netizen. I use internet just for a wise purpose and entertaining myself with a good amusement. I’ m not spending so much time entertaining myself with bad activity. I just divert myself when I have free time or no work to do. Internet is for our benefit and learning not for worst. I control myself in using it.

Be wise and responsible in using it. Use it for good and not for worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment